If you do not agree with the data practices described in this Policy, you should not use the Services.
Detailed information on the subject of data protection can be found below.
Data we collect
We collect information about you directly from you, from third parties, and automatically through your use of our Services.
Information We Collect Directly from You. The information we collect from you depends on how you use our Services. Information we collect may include:
- When you request or purchase products or services from us, we may collect your name, email address, company name, job title, phone number, and payment information.
- We collect information that you provide to us, including your full name, email address, your company website (and we may view all information about your company that is publicly available on your website), phone number and payment information and your message or comment when you provide it to us through the “MESSAGE US” form and/or through the “BOOK A CALL” form (where you voluntarily provide us with your personal data in real time when communicating with our representative regarding our Services) and/or other feedback forms on the Site.
- If you contact us, we collect records and copies of your correspondence, including email addresses and other contact information.
- While you are navigating the Site or using the Services, we may also collect your search queries or information about your viewing history.
We collect any information you choose to email or communicate to us while using the Services.
When you use our Services, we may collect your browser type and operating system, web pages you view, links you click, your IP address, device identifier, and geolocation information. We may also collect information about the length of time you spent visiting our Site and/or using our Services, and the referring URL, or the web pages that led you to our Site.
Information We Collect from Other Entities. To provide the Services, we may collect information, including personal information, about you from third-party sources, such as business customers, service providers, marketing partners, data analytics providers, advertising networks, data brokers, data aggregators, or other third parties. Information we collect may be combined with other information we have collected about you in order to provide our Services, complete requests you have made, or facilitate transactions you have initiated via the Services.
We store the information that we receive from third parties with other information that we collect from you or receive about you. The third-party platform controls the information it collects from you. For information about how third-party platforms may use and disclose your information, including any information you make public, please look at their respective privacy policies. We have no control over how any third-party uses or discloses the personal information it collects about you.
Our Services does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Services.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
Examples of Cookies:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Services.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
How we use the data we collect
Company uses the collected data for various purposes:
We will use this data to review information you have sent us and provide feedback if appropriate.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Services, or any products or services we offer or provide though the Services.
- To communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to inquiries and complaints, and for other customer service purposes.
- To contact you via email or text messages regarding services you have requested from us.
- To verify that you meet the eligibility requirements for purchasing or receiving our Services.
- For marketing purposes, whether to promote our Services or those of our customers, including to provide you with special offers, promotions, news, and newsletters, and for other marketing, advertising, and promotional purposes.
- To better understand how users access and use our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, and for research and analytics purposes.
- To administer surveys and questionnaires, such as for market research or user satisfaction purposes.
- For research and analytics purposes, including analyzing data, identifying trends and issues and creating statistical reports, analyzing the accuracy and effectiveness of our Services, including administering, troubleshooting, and enhancing and improving the Services, so that we and our customers may more effectively market to you.
- Where we believe necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, and in situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of our Policy.
Our Site might contain links to other websites. We do not control, and are not responsible for, the content or practices of these other websites. Our provision of such links does not constitute our endorsement of these other websites, their content, their owners, or their practices. This Policy does not apply to these other websites, which are subject to any privacy and other policies they may have.
How we share the data we collect
We may use others to help us provide our Services (e.g., maintenance, analysis, audit, payments, fraud detection, marketing, and development). They will have access to your information as reasonably necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
When using the analytics services, we collect details of the use of the platform, including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, length visit, and other communication data.
Non-personally identifiable information is collected and processed, among other services, by Google Analytics in an anonymized and aggregated way to improve our Services usability and for marketing purposes. Google Analytics is a web analytics service that tracks and reports user traffic on apps and websites. Google Analytics uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of the platform. This data may also be shared with other Google services. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, you can check its at www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy.
The platform allows the connection of third-party software providers via an API. Please note, that whenever you interact with those third-party providers, you provide your information directly to them and we are not responsible for the processing of your personal data by third-party software providers.
In addition to the disclosures for the purposes identified before, we may disclose information about you:
- if we are required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
in case we sell, license or otherwise assign our company, corporate rights, the platform or its separate parts or features to third parties.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may also use and share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or other purposes.
Except as provided in this privacy notice, we will not sell, share or rent your information to third parties.
Retention and data subject rights
Company will retain your Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. We will retain and use your Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Services, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
In some cases, we choose to retain certain information (e.g., insights about Services use) in a depersonalized or aggregated form.
You can make a specific request and be assured that your data is not being misused for anything other than the legitimate purpose for which it was originally provided.
We assure that all our users have the following rights:
Right to information and access. You can ask us for information about what personal data is being processed and the rationale for such processing. We ensure your right to get access to your personal data that is being processed.
Right to rectification. You can ask us for modifications to your personal data in case you believe that your personal data is not up to date or accurate.
Right to withdraw consent. You can withdraw a previously given consent for the processing of your personal data for a purpose.
Right to be forgotten. You can ask for the deletion of their data. This applies to situations where you would like to stop using our Services.
Right for data portability. You can ask to transfer of your personal data. The personal data will be provided or transferred in a machine-readable electronic format.
Right in relation to automated decision making and profiling. You have the right to not be subject to entirely automatic profiling algorithms. If any such algorithms are used, you have the right to know details of their operation.
All the requests regarding the data subject rights should be sent in a written form by the user or its legal representative by email to email@example.com
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We take all necessary measures to protect your information from unauthorised or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties. We secure your Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All Information is protected using appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures. But please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee absolute security.
We applied the security measures recommended by GDPR\CCPA.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use/collection of your data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org