ANTI – SPAM
SPAM FIX + SUPPORT
SALES FUNNEL CALCULATOR
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG
Research is a lot more complex than most people assume, especially when it comes to finding valid, up-to-date contact information for specific decision-makers within companies. We employ many premium tools that help us deliver research that is accurate and double-checked.01/1
We take lead communication and the entirety of the outreach campaign upon ourselves, setting up appointments between you and your ideal prospects to close deals. You let us know what your value proposition is (and who it’s intended for), and we will do the rest.01/2
ANTI – spam
An estimated 90% of all emails sent each day are categorized as spam. SalesAR’s anti-spam campaign aims to place you within the other 10%. We achieve this by following strict guidelines and by leveraging our experience with multiple email service providers and spam filters.01/3
/ company definition
SalesAR team aims at ending our
clients' struggles during lead generation. This is
why we created and automated our own ways of
prospects accurate search and personalized
communication to attract as many leads as possible
to our clients' products/services.
And our advantages is - /... /
... - / Results Driven
We are result-oriented and value our clients’ time. New client - new challenge: unique work with each customer
... - / high-quality /
Aim at high-quality communication and cooperation with clients to achieve high-level goals as successfully and transparently as possible
... - / saving
Undertake routine tasks: companies save money on support and pre-sales departments
... - / boost sales
Main goal: spread brand awareness & boost companies' sales
Save, sustain, or grow your business by generating qualified leads with long-term potential.
It’s a business that makes its profit from finding potential customers for its own clients and brings the two parties together in hopes of generating a new deal, and selling more products and/or services. The extent to which the lead generation company handles the communication and outreach is all dependent on the conditions of the contract/deal.
There are unorthodox methods of obtaining leads, like CPA exchanges and affiliate/dealer markets, which are pretty exclusive clubs, so the best option remains agencies/companies that generate leads as their primary source of revenue. Basically, a B2B lead generation service. Since you can narrow down who you want to be catching with your offer, the results are generally better with this option.
These are potential clients/customers that have previously already been reached out to and are aware of the offer at hand, and are interested in it. Usually, a cold lead becomes a warm lead after speaking with the SDR/BDR and showing interest in the value being offered. They can then be transferred into the hand of the company’s representative that is offering the initial value proposition.
Our Team Members Have Expert Skillsets and an Extensive Level of Experience From Working in Award-Winning Companies